DAG is seeking a Sr. IT Project Manager responsible for managing large data center assessment and migration projects. The Project Manager will be a member of a datacenter services team. This is a remote, full-time position with some nights and weekend work.
- Plan, track, and manage multiple data center projects in a demanding environment.
- Oversees large data center migration projects; manages team resources to consistently meet company deadlines.
- Identify and estimate project resources, schedule delivery, and task details.
- Works closely with both customer stake holders and owners to review requirements and plans for new services or transition existing services.
- Hold and drive conversation in project meetings.
- Budget for and manage project costs.
- Manage business partner and supplier involvement throughout projects.
- Manage change, project deliverables, and project direction.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Effectively coordinates resources from multiple teams to ensure the final delivery with leadership.
- Documents status and efficiently communicates to all levels of management with updates towards overall milestones and project completion.
- 5+ years managing data center projects
- PMP Certification Preferred
- Strong IT background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Proven experience with project management concepts, using tools to manage projects, such as Microsoft Project or Excel.
- Success in starting and finishing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated project management knowledge, experience working in formal project management office.
- Experience with formal PMI-based project methodologies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project and Excel
- Agile Project Management tool(s)
- Understanding of Data Architecture/Data Migration.
- Strong knowledge of business processes and organization structures.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, coaching, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of management personnel
- Ability to develop and maintain positive, long-term working relationships within IT and extended communities.
- Strong project leadership and decision-making.
Data Agility Group (DAG) is a leading IT services firm specializing in Data Center Migrations. We have been servicing customers globally for over 14 year.
Our culture is one of personal and professional growth. Our team is dedicated to offering a level service to our clients that surpasses most companies in the industry. We are looking for a new member to join our team of experts, who will continue to represent DAG with a sincere commitment to customer service and excellence. If you believe you would be a great fit to our culture and possess the necessary skills, we would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- IT Project Coordination: 3 years (Required)
- Cloud Implementation and/or Migration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Data Center Infrastructure Migration: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote