Data Agility Group (DAG) is looking for an aspiring Sr. Systems Analyst with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. This role requires that you have experience in working on projects related to cloud, data center and IT operations. This role is 100% remote.
You will be responsible for analyzing data discovered and visualized by TFORM™, our next generation data center and cloud analytics tool. Your responsibilities will include deployment of TFORM in the customers environment, analysis of the data gathered and comprehension of the overall IT landscape.
This opportunity will provide exposure to working with the various tools, technologies, patterns and practices of analyzing, implementing and maintaining enterprise systems. If you have a solid background in data center and public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) operations, system and data analysis, and are detail oriented, we’d love to speak with you.
- System and application support for TFORM installations
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and generate reports as required
- Identify discovered elements to their OU, business purpose and owner
- Provide stakeholders with a concise, accurate view of their IT environment
- Be a trusted IT advisor
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Maintain deployments, validate scope, reach, and data accuracy
- Manage the aggregation of discovered data from multiple sources o Identify, clean and eliminate inaccuracies in the data
- Distill large scale data into consumable portions
- Provide feedback to development team for bugs, enhancements, and new features
- Occasionally generate wireframes and new feature specifications
- Interview and communicate with customer stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience as a data center and cloud engineer, technical analyst, or similar role
- MUST have O/S experience: Linux ,Windows and VMWare
- Proficient with Excel, Pivot Tables, bringing order to chaos in disparate or incomplete data sets
- Ability to filter signal from the noise in complex IT operations
- Good current knowledge of servers, storage, virtualization, operating systems, networking, and related concepts
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, databases, and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude, self-starter
- Friendly, collaborative team spirit, going above and beyond
- Flexibility, learning new skillsets as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related fields
- Experience with analysis, software development, and customer experience
- Data center and cloud experience across many traditional silos: servers, virtualization, security, storage, network, AD, etc.
Data Agility Group (DAG) is a leading IT services firm specializing in Data Center Transitions and Transformations. We have been servicing customers globally for over 14 years. Our culture is one of personal and professional growth. Our team is dedicated to offering a level service to our clients that surpasses most companies in the industry. We are looking for a new member to join our team of experts, who will continue to represent DAG with a sincere commitment to customer service and excellence. If you believe you would be a great fit to our culture and possess the necessary skills, we would love to hear from you.